So I was crazy busy with getting things done. From work to last minute stuff for the Western Washington YSA Conference. Today is actually the last day (but I am not going to it, as I have already travelled down to Tacma 3 times and did not want to do a 4th. Plus I wanted to spend time with Chris, Allison, and Toph). I had to make 400 black and white copies and 14 color copies of workshop schedules and maps for this conference. Didn't realize that my copier would take as long as it did, but I got it all done about an hour and half to two hours before I had to leave to go down to Tacoma. Friday night was such a GREAT night!! I got to meet Kirby Heyborne and Corbin Allred!! I have a pic with Corbin but it isn't the greatest pic because it is with my phone and the pic that I have of kirby is on one of my friends camera. So here I am with my friend Kerry and Corbin Friday night!!!
And then yesterday was amazing as well!! I was running aound helping out and the workshops went better than I could have hoped for!!! I have to get ready for church now so I hope every one has a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment