Tuesday, July 28, 2009

time flies so fast sometimes!

So this last few weeks have been a very big roller coaster! I have been able to spend some time with Chris Allison and Toph!! I love being able to go and spend time with them and to play with Toph!! I get to babysit him on Chris's birthday and am totally excited about it! I have also been looking for a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom and found one!!! I am getting the key and walk through the day before my birthday and moving everything on my Birthday (sept 12)!! I am totaly excited about that! A birthday present to me!! LOL~ Than a week ago on Wed, I took Hershey to her new home!! It was one of the absolutely hardest things I have ever had to do!! I knew I would tear up but wasn't expecting to ball like a baby infront of the person that was taking her...but I did!! It is better off that she is with this family cause they have a yard she can run around in and people who are home to play with her....where I am rarely ever home!

Upcoming things that I am looking forward too....

Sept.
*Me moving to my new place
*Nicole and Daisy coming

Aug
*Babysit Toph
*KENNY CHESNEY CONCERT!!!!
*Halls Lake Ward Campout
*Hike and Hoe Down (multi-stake activity)
*Getting one of my Wisdom Teeth takin out (cause it be hurtin...)

I have things to really look forward to in the next two months! I can't believe it!!! In about a month and a half I will be 25 too...I feel really old with nothing to show for it (or at least that is how I feel but know that it isn't really that true)! Life is going good (for the most part) and am trying to be happy and positive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment