Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ward Campout

The ward campout was SOOO much fun!! I am so happy that I went. The first day we got there (wednesday) we went to the lake altogether. I think only one person stayed and took a nap but every one else went. There was 5 girls that went swimming and like 13 guys....we all stuck together, which isn't normal and so it was nice. Same thing on Thursday too...It wasn't until that night that everyone started to kind of go into little clicks...which is fine.
Thursday night, though, Rikayla, Annie and I went for a walk and we had been told that there was a cougar and a bear and something else loose somewhere. I had forgotten and I think they had too until one spot where we had sat down to talk we heard a growling sound. It freaked us out and decided to go back to the campsite. My heart thumped soooo hard! I was TOTALLY scared!!!
Friday night we had a Dance lesson and than danced after the fireside! It was alot of fun!!
Surprisingly though I only took a few pics on the first day...

Annie and I rode on Rikayla's car when she got there to where she went to park...thought we would get a pick after she parked!!

Playing around the world Ping-Pong

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had such a great time!! I wish I could've gone!!

    ReplyDelete