Saturday, September 5, 2009

Annoying

So every night when I go to bed around 10 my nieghbors diagonally from me are outside by my window with their friends talking a little to loudly but they aren't out there for very long and that is fine...but this morning Iwas RUDELY awaken from the same people at 2 am with them fighting and yelling for 15 min!!!! Than finally te one that actually lives there was like lets do this inside (must have finally realized how loud they were being). But about every 20 min their door would open and close and you could hear the shouting match going on as if it were ot by my window just a tad softer...I think that finally ended around 4 am this morning and they came outside and shouted for about 10 more min before heading to their cars and leaving...I was thankful that it was finally done so I could get some sleep...but no....each time of them being outside for that length made me wide awake and took forever to fall asleep...Now it being about 6:30 in the morning I am now WIDE awake and can't get back to sleep on a SATURDAY no less!! Sorry this was a venting blog cause I am really tired but can't sleep...so frusterating....

1 comment:

  1. Well, now you don't have to deal with that anymore. How is your new neighbors working out for you?

    ReplyDelete