Tuesday, March 2, 2010

CRAZINESS of my life

I really want to be done with school!! I thought that I would graduate in June but my best friend told me that she was getting married smack dab in my quarter...which I wouldn't be able to afford to go down and do school. Well than I was looking at the classes that they offer next quarter and out of the two classes that I have left they only offer one. I thought that was a blessing after thinking about that a little. Than come to find out I don't think that I will be able to afford taking a class even if it is one class cause I don't have the money! But that is ok because going to my best friends wedding is something I have to do or I will regret it for the REST of my life. So I think that I may just hold off on taking a class next quarter and give myself another break! This quarter is REALLY wearing me out! Working about 60 hours, plus school, church, chiropractic appointments, church callings, and than trying to work in socializing, time to myself, cleaning my apartment, laundry, and little odds and ends! I was about to say the last few weekends have been all homework but now thinking about that it's not totally true!

This last weekend I got kidnapped to go to the zoo!! I had a blast and was able to see the Night and Day exhibit (which is the BEST thing there) before they close it this week (I believe!)!!! The hippos were very talkative and playing and moving around a lot this time! Normally when I go they stay under the water or they are asleep or something, but this time they were actually talking and playing!! It was great!! Even the giraffes were running around!! It was also great to spend some time with friends!!

Anyways...back to the first thing I was meaning to talk about. I am going down to Utah in April (cause that is when Melanie is getting married) and would LOVE to see family and friends that are down there if you have time! I will be down there April 17th through, I think the 24th. Well I have to get back to work so I will talk to you later! Love you all and hope life is going great for everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment