There has been so much going on and yet there hasn't at the same time. I have been spending a lot of time looking online for another job. I have even had an interview out of all the resume's that I have sent I get one interview. It went really well but sadly I didn't get the job and that is ok, because I am not going to let it get me down. I will continue to look and hopefully will find one before the summer is done! I am still nannying but for this summer it won't be enough to continue paying my bills that I have. I am going to part-time with the family that I am still with. She wants to have me full-time but she had a contract that she feels obligated to keep even though I am no longer with for the other family. I understand and am somewhat ok with it. But now I need to find something to make up that loss of income...fun times!!! NOT!
Ummm....I have been having some issues with my car with the Check Engine light coming on and off...It happens when the gas cap loosens after a couple of days and when I tighten it some it goes right off... I washed my car yesterday and figured out how to let out the water that stays in the car door when it rains or whatever...long story!!
Tomorrow...because I am not working I am going to be cleaning and getting my place where it needs to be! I have been letting it go and it's been driving me crazy so before I go to FHE I am definately taking care of it all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment