Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Almost a month

Wow...things seem so crazy and keeps me really busy! I spend most of my time with work, or school or even with friends. My best friend came almost a week ago and I got to spend some time with her in the two days that she was home for. It was good to see Melanie and spend what little time her and I had in our schedules! I have also been going to the temple regularly and loving every second I am there! I wish that I could spend more time there! I love it there and always feel so revived when I leave. Like I can deal with everything (for a couple hours at least after I leave).

I know that this is short but life is the same (mostly) and keeping me pretty busy! I have to leave for work here in a little bit and still have to finish getting ready! Love ya'll and hope life is going well for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment