Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sometimes...

I really think the Lord is testing my patience and strength and faith! I got in another accident this afternoon. I am ok and my car still runs it just now has a dent in the back bumper. It's a long story but here is the short version. I was backing up and I made sure no one was coming (as I didn't want to ever have to get in another accident again...the first one was traumatic enough) and was almost completely out I hear and feel a loud thud. The car that hit into me doesn't bother backing up and moving slightly to go park he just keeps going and scratches the entire side of his car, and my bumper more! I told him we needed to exchange information and call the cops! We exchanged information and he left. I didn't know what to do and didn't think that I should call the cops now that the guy had left. So I left...well I learned my lesson! ALWAYS CALL THE COPS! Doesn't matter if the other person left or not....JUST DO IT! This is just one more thing that I am trying to get through! I haven't had my car even 2 months and been in my last accident! A REALLY big part of me doesn't want to drive EVER again!! But I have to! I was barely holding it together and now I am trying even harder! I feel soooooo very out of control with my emotions and everything else in my life! And that is very scary for me!

1 comment:

  1. Renae! That is such a bum deal! I'm sorry! Hang in there! You will be blessed for your patience especially when things are tough! Chin up, dear. :D Love you.

    ReplyDelete