wind swept hair
eating our lunch out shooting
Me actually shooting a gun!!
Shooting.
Than Sunday night I had to go to a meeting for the June Conference. I was really wantin to skip it cause I was tired from the lack of sleep that I had the week before and just not in the mood to drive an hour down to tacoma. But I am really glad I went! I wasn't expecting to see anyone that I grew up with, but when I walked in I heard someone yell out my name. I looked up and I saw Tabitha Mudge and Brother and Sister Wilcox. I have known them for years! Since I was 8 or 9 I think... Tabs family and mine had become close...they are like a second family!! So it totally made my day/week!!!
This week I was hoping to be an auntie again (and even though there is still a few hours left, I am still hoping!!), but to no avail I am not. Hopefully soon though!! I am getting REALLY excited to have one close by!! I was also really busy this week. I had school monday night and then went over to President and Sister Walters to work on the multi-stakes talent with dancing with brooms for Sat. Then on Tuesday I worked late. Wednesday I was suppose to go to school but I started to feel sick so I went home and got some stuff done and then went to bed. Thursday after work I went over to Tara's to work on the Poy Balls that her and I will be doing tonight on the last song and after working on that for a little bit we went over to the Shorten's to work on the talent again and work on the broom dance too...It was a GREAT night!! I think it will be an AMAZING show tonight!! Last night I went home after work and took my dog on a walk and then ran to costco. I also made some stuff and then was in bed I think by 10. I wasn't feeling very good and still somewhat don't. I hate getting sick and I seem to get sick ALL the time...at least once a month it seems like....it sucks!! I have like no immunity built up!!!
I haven't worked out for awhile which sucks cause I have like no motavation in the mornings...I'd rather sleep cause I can't seem to fall asleep before midnight lately...and then trying to get up at 4:30 (have to be up by 5 anyways to get ready for work and than leave by 6ish area). I want to leave early enough to beat traffic so that I can work out before work but I would have to leave by 4:45 if I'm going to work out...yeah it's hasn't worked in 2 weeks....Maybe next week will be better and I will feel better too!!
Today I have a lunch date with Aryn (my visiting teaching comp) and Natalie (the visiting teachee)! They are such awesome girls! I love my route! And then around 3:30 I have to head down to North Seattle to set up for the talent show and then do the talent!! IT should be an AWESOME day today!!! YAY!!

No comments:
Post a Comment