Lately I have just been posting these silly questionaire things, but sometimes I think that they are pretty funny and cool and mainly cause I don't have a whole lot to say. Life is keeping me busy and I really enjoy it for the most part. I started back working out this week (after not going for about 2 weeks) and it has been great! I went Friday night with my friend Leilani and I actually did weight lifting (which when I go in the mornings I don't do it cause I hate going downstairs where they are at the gym in Kirkland that I go to, so I always stay upstairs to work out). Needless to say my muscles are a bit sore from that work out but it was really good! Leilani and I are now going to be working out just about every Friday night (which works out perfect since fridays are one of the hardest to get up and get going for me since monday thru thrusdays I am up at 4:30 and don't get home and to bed till really late...)
School started wednesday for me and I think I will like this class and hopefully I will do well in it. I am so horrible at english and grammer that I am not so sure how it will go but I hope and pray that it will be good!! That is about all that is new with me! I still keep busy with work and my church callings and school! That is about my life for awhile...hopefully something new will come along!
Things that I am looking forward to though that might make a change: Getting my hair done on the 10th, my friend Michelle is going to be here in Washinton and I get to see her on the 11th, Service project on the 18th, Multi-stake talent show on the 25th with visiting teaching lunch date with my companion and one of our teachee's, my nephew coming sometime in April...hopefully the day he is suppose to be due!!! My mom coming in May!! Lots of exciting stuff!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, you remember that I'm an english major right? send me your papers if you need help, I can't resist editing papers! (Seriously, I'm not joking).
ReplyDelete