Wednesday, April 29, 2009

TOPHER JAMES NELSON

My nephew was born last night around 7:30pm. He weighed 7 Lbs 10 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. Here is the cutie pie!!




Isn't he just prescious? I think so!!!

When I left to go home I ended up loosing my license, debit card, my costco card and also my gym card. I was almost home when I realized it! I couldn't believe it! I turned around and called my brother (which made me feel horrible cause he just had his son and I didn't want to bother him). He said he couldn't find it which made me freak out even more! So I when I got back to the hospital I looked at where I had parked (another car was in it's place), and lo and behold it was still on the ground!! I was SOOOO extremely grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment