Tuesday, March 17, 2009
The last week
So this last week has been an odd one for me. Heather has been out of town and I have had the place all to myself! It's been great for the most part. Meaning mostly quiet and I can relax when I am home...the not so pleasant part is the lack of sleep I've gotten cause of the puppies barking and playing in the night, the smell...after 20 min of new newspaper and clean bedding for the pups it starts to stink up again...not as bad but it does...and then at night to I have both of the girls. I love both of them to death but they had to be touching me at all times while in the bed. It was hard to move around without having to push them and make it awkward. Last night though it was funny because one of them...not sure which one decided to get out from under the blanket and lay on my feet on top of the blanket. That mad it awkward but sooo funny at the same time! I love those dogs even though I get soooo frusterated with them! LOL!! I am so very happy Heather comes home tonight for those reasons AND cause I missed hangin out with her too!! LOL~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment