Friday, March 27, 2009

Starting to worry!!!!

So I start my english class this next wednesday and I ordered my book about 2 or 3 weeks ago and haven't gotten any word that it is in so about a week ago I checked online to see if it has been ordered and waiting for me at the place that I had it shipped to (the north campus cause it's closer to my work...) but it said that it was on back order and that is why my account hadn't been charged...so I thought that I would have have it by now too!! Well needless to say that it is still on back order!! What am I going to do when it comes time for me to be in class and I don't have my book??? So needless to say I am starting to freak out and not sure what I am going to do!!! AHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment