Now that you have it, copy and paste in in your notes and pass it on!
THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. Nae
2. Nae~Nae
3. Renae
THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Receptionist
2. Nanny
3. assistant manager
THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Everett, WA
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Franklin, NC
THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. One Tree
2. Gilmore Girls
3. 90210
THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. Utah
2. Nevada
3. Montana
THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. Hawaii
2. Florida
3. Austrialia
THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Itailian
2. Greek
3. Teriyaki
THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Michelle comin to see me!!
2. Baby Topher to play with!
3. for school to start back up
THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1. Hershey (weiner dog)
2. Duke and Duchess (cocker Spaniels)
3. Jake (beta fish)
THREE FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS
1. Rascal Flatts
2. Joey + Rory
3. Allison Kruass
THREE FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
1. Volleyball (in person)
2. Basketball (in person)
3. Football (in person)
I like watching pretty much all sports if and only if it is in person...not much of a sports person to wach on TV.
THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. Water
2. Diet coke
3. orange juice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment