Thursday, March 19, 2009

"What some guys do"

So when I get home I can post you some pictures from what Heather's boyfriend did at my apartment to welcome her home and to wish her a Happy St. Patty's day! But I thought it would be a little bit creepy but with my help and Annie's we helped troy so it wouldn't be so creepy!! It turned out really cute! I even thought it was way cute by the time we were done!

So this week and last week I am have been lame! I haven't worked out in about two weeks! I have been so exhausted without having any sleep in watching the puppies or cause I haven't been able to fall asleep when I didn't have to watch them. But I plan on doing it for sure next week! I better or I will be mad at myself for getting a new membership to a gym. 4:30 in the morning is tough to do but it is the only time I have. Especially starting April 1st!

So starting April first this is going to be my schedule. Sundays is church and anything to do with it, Mondays I work and then I have class at night, Tuesdays I will be working late for Lynda and Bernard, Wednesdays I have class at night and Thursdays, depending on which one, I will either be working late for Julie and Yong or at a multi-stake YSA activities committee...Fridays and some Sat are like my only nights free...I feel bad for Hershey because I won't see Hershey those days except for when I get home and get ready for bed! I am such a horrible mom to my dog! If Bernard and Lynda weren't allergic to dogs I would have asked them long time ago if I would just bring her with me!

Well I have to get back to work so I will let everyone go! Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment