I got this from my cousin Amy on Facebook and thought I would do it! It is sooo hard to think of what to write and what I did in the last twenty years. I can't believe sometimes how time flies and that I am now old enough to say that I was alive twenty years ago! Crazy!!!
****20 YEARS AGO (1989)****
1) How old were you? 4
2) Who were you dating? no one
3) Where did you work? chores around the house I am sure..
4) Where did you live? Ogden Utah and Colorado Springs Colorado
5) Where did you hang out? at home...or with friends..not really sure I was only 4
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? not then no
7) Who were your best friends? don't remember
8) How many tattoos did you have? besides the permanant marker kind, none
9) How many piercings did you have? 1 set in my ears
10) What kind of car did you drive? a tricycle
11) Had you been to a real party? maybe slumber ones...
12) Had you had your heart broken? no
13) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Single caue I was 4
14) Any Kids? just my older brother and sister and me
****15 YEARS AGO (1994)****
1) How old were you? 9
2) Who were you dating? no one
3) Where did you work? just chores
4) Where did you live? Mukilteo and Marysville Washington
5) Where did you hang out? at my friend's houses
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? not yet
7) Who were your best friends? Britta Hanson
8) How many tattoos did you have? None
9) How many piercings did you have? Just my ears.
10) What kind of car did you drive? nada
11) Had you been to a real party? just slumber parties
12) Had you had your heart broken? nope
13) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? single
14) Any Kids? Nope
***10 YEARS AGO (1999)***
1) How old were you? 14
2) Who were you dating? nope
3) Where did you work? chores and babysitting
4) Where did you live? Marysville Washington
5) Where did you hang out? at friends houses, fred myers, movie theatre's
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? glasses but not all the time...
7) Who were your best friends? Chantel, Julia, and Yumi
8) How many tattoos did you have? none
9) How many piercings did you have? one set in ears
10) What kind of car did you drive? none...wasn't old enough
11) Had your heart broken? nope
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? single
13) Any Kids? Nope
****TODAY (2009)****
1) Age? 24
2) Who are you dating? no one...
3) Where do you work? as a nanny in Kirkland and bellevue (sometimes)
4) Where do you live? Everett, Washington
5) Do you wear contacts and/ or glasses? glasses but not as much as I should sometimes...
6) Who are your closest friends? Nicole (my sister), Melanie, Heather T, Leilani and Annie and a few more...
7) Do you talk to your old friends? some not a lot...wish I could with even more!
8) How many piercings do you have ? Just my ears.
9) How many tattoos? None
10) What kind of car do you have? 97 Honda Civic EX
11) Has your heart been broken? in some ways yes
12) How many kids? 0
13) Are you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Single
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was sorta sad to see that I wasn't your best friend at 14 :( I should've been. Sorry we fought so much.
ReplyDelete